 Local / Australia / 13271
Re: Where House Sail Report
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 1 May 2005 17:38:15 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.loc.au, James Howse wrote:
-snip-

It was unclear how much stock remains, particularly of lines that had been
emptied. Visitors later today and on Fri/Sat may have luck. Unlikely though.

I went on Saturday morning, arriving at about 10am. It seemed like there were
alot of people there, though not as many as described in the posts about
Thursday. A couple of things had had a further discount applied.

I bought Draco/Buckbeak ($5), Black Pods ($3), KK rickety bridge ($15), KK
Joust($25), KK Citadel of Orlan ($35), a 1200 piece tub ($25), and - after much
deliberation - a 4+ pirates ship ($50). The family also bought a Fred & Mary
Coach ($20? $25?) and a Belville singer set ($15), and we stocked up on some
$15-$20 sets for schoolfriends birthday presents.

About 10mins in the queue and paying and our fun morning was complete. We bought
alot of Lego, but there were plenty people buying alot more. I'll be expecting a
lot to appear not only on eBay and Bricklink, but at the local markets as well.

Just walking through the warehouse and seeing those shelves of unopened boxes
with their mysterious labels was pretty cool, too.

Cheers

Richie Dulin