  Search Results: racial minifig
 Results 1781 – 1800 of about 17000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  MOC: Notre Dame, Paris

Hello All: This is my first post to the newsgroups. I wasn't sure if I was allowed to cross-post to other groups; let me know if that is discouraged. I've started working on a minifig-scale model of the Notre Dame cathedral in Paris. I've got a (...) (19 years ago, 14-Nov-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.cad.dat.models)

minifig
(score: 0.363)

  Re: Turners Cross a segment of a Castle

(...) Nathan that whole thing is awesome. Each building just by itself it a great MOC; the complete town is more than you can take in all at once. I love all of the action going on everywhere...the pantry, the war planning room, etc., etc. There are (...) (19 years ago, 14-Nov-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.363)

  Re: Alien delegation

(...) I like these -- they're whimsical. Mr.Rignault has made good use of the Lever Base, 1x1 Plate With Tooth, etc. to depict bulbous eyes, noses, beaks, protruding tongues, moustaches, feelers and eyebrows. The naturalistic browns and sand-colors (...) (19 years ago, 9-Nov-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.363)

  Sears Tower: Supersize Me

After building a (URL) microscale Sears Tower>, I decided to do a larger compressed version for use in our train layouts. The resulting (URL) model> debuted at MichLUG's GATS 2005 display in March. However, I still wasn't satisfied with the size and (...) (19 years ago, 9-Nov-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.build, lugnet.town, FTX) !!

minifig
(score: 0.363)

  KING KONG

I created this model because of the new upcoming film, and for the Eurobricks monster contest. It is created out of 2 Fenris wolf sets, a load of Minifig black arms and some creativity! This is my first model that Ive posted on Lugnet and I hope you (...) (19 years ago, 6-Nov-05, to lugnet.general, FTX) !!

minifig
(score: 0.363)

  Re: 8654 e 7018 in offerta! + minirecensione

AGGIORNAMENTO: (...) Disponibilità 10pz (...) Sceso a 11.90, uniformandosi al resto d'Italia... disponibilità ~50pz (...) Adesso è ribassato anche a Pavia... Disponibilità ~12pz e una scatola mi è caduta già nel carrello :-)) RECENSIONE 8654 Ieri (...) (19 years ago, 7-Nov-05, to lugnet.org.it.itlug.market)

minifig
(score: 0.363)

  Re: A very fast TGV

Hello, I would like to comment a bit on the speed calculation for the TGV. BTW a very impressive TGV release by Xavier Viallefont. In fact we should apply the scale factor to estimate the speed of Lego trains and compare to the "real world". To ease (...) (19 years ago, 2-Nov-05, to lugnet.trains)

minifig
(score: 0.363)

  Re: Microscale Zen monastery

(...) Thank you. I've got some standard microscale architectural details in there; plus I mounted a black brick behind the yellow pillars of the entrance hall to increase its apparent depth. (...) It's not the only one I haven't finished... the (...) (19 years ago, 4-Nov-05, to lugnet.build.microscale, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.363)

  Re: Microscale Zen monastery

(...) Very nice! (...) I'd still very much enjoy seeing this movie, so I hope you finish it. How exactly do you make a minifig head explode, though? Best, – Joe (19 years ago, 4-Nov-05, to lugnet.build.microscale, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.363)

  Re: Pezzi danneggiati

(...) Telefona al numero verde, indichi pagina e pezzo e te li mandano gratuitamente nel giro di 2-5 giorni. A me è capitato già due volte, e sono stati perfetti. Anzi di solito per un pezzo danneggiato te ne mandano due copie. Mi è capitato ad (...) (19 years ago, 5-Nov-05, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

minifig
(score: 0.363)

  Microscale Zen monastery

A generic Tibetan Zen monastery/abbey, hidden deep in the Himalayas: (URL) I built this for an entry in the short-animation contest at the (URL) Katsucon> anime convention -- it would provide the establishing shots, and I'd then cut to a room with (...) (19 years ago, 4-Nov-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.org.us.delvalug, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.363)

  Re: Pirates of the Caribbean license deal!

(...) Not useful for building? Well, the hulls aren't appreciably less adaptable than LEGO ship hulls, so YMMV Dirty looking? Heck yes! Generally ugly? No way, IMO (...) The packaging is indeed cool, but the Pyrates minifig-scale accessories are (...) (19 years ago, 3-Nov-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.363)

  LDA2005 (Was: The Minifig Macro - walk that minifig)

(...) was put on ice. Progress in my todo-list so far: * Support for new minifig parts - Done! * Support for camera.dat and look_at.dat - Done! (Well, see next step...) * Automatic writing a batch file for L3P - In progress. Some strange problem (...) (19 years ago, 27-Sep-05, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.animation)

minifig
(score: 0.363)

  Re: Concerns with Racial Attitudes and Lego

(...) Check out the reliablity ratings of a Miata vs. a Suburban - I'll be picking you up. Unfortunately, I won't be able to fit your Suburban in my trunk, but we'll have a great time zipping around corners without rolling over. I promise only to (...) (24 years ago, 20-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

racial
(score: 0.362)

  Re: Motorized WWII Style Tank

Very nice! I am getting back into military style MOCs myself and would love to build a minifig scale motorized tank, but I know virtually nothing about technic. Which motors /controllers did you use, and can I find these or similar ones in present (...) (19 years ago, 1-Nov-05, to lugnet.build.military, lugnet.technic, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.362)

  Re: A very fast TGV

Interesting calculations. I have come across similar in the model railway world. The question is, do you scale down time as well? Is a minifig second 1/45 of a full size second? After all smaller animals tend to have shorter lifespans, how long does (...) (19 years ago, 2-Nov-05, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

minifig
(score: 0.362)

  Re: SpongeBob license???

(...) How about a Jimmy Neutron minifig hair piece....sweet. jt (19 years ago, 27-Oct-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.362)

  Re: Thoughts on File Format for LDraw Animation  [DAT]

(...) Yes, this is exactly what I suggest in my tutorial on how to model stuff. Then, in test1.mpd, you can rotate block1, and it will rotate all of its children as well! And you *should* rotate block1 so that you can see if you got its rotation (...) (19 years ago, 29-Oct-05, to lugnet.cad.dev)

minifig
(score: 0.362)

  Re: Concerns with Racial Attitudes and Lego

"Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in message news:G0yMvK.9rF@lugnet.com... (...) one (...) To them, mini-figs are food! But seriously, it is not only to make themselves look better that people discriminate. It is deeper than that - most (...) (24 years ago, 19-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.general)

racial
(score: 0.362)

  Re: A very fast TGV

(...) it seems to me that it's 300, at least for the "Duplex" version. This (URL) source> talk about 300 also for "Atlantique" and "Réseau" versions. Concerning the number of trailers, TGVs are mainly 8 cars configuration (about 200m lenght), and (...) (19 years ago, 2-Nov-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.362)

More:  Next Page >>