  Search Results: racial minifig
 Results 1381 – 1400 of about 17000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: unofficial part:10025 Minifig Tool PushBroom

Thomas Burger <TBurger666@aol.com> wrote in message news:FDnMoD.L3F@lugnet.com... (...) The broom handle sticks all the way through the broom head. I would suggest using a couple 2-4cyls.dat's at the bottom end of the broom. The 2-4cyls.dat is a (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 0.877)

  WTB:Minifig and Fabuland

Looking for the Fabuland Monkey, with vehicle prefered, in NM+ condition. Also , and this might need to be a custom job, minifig with "sunglasses and stuble" head, , black hair, black leather jacket w/red shirt torso, and blue legs. An extra plain (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

minifig
(score: 0.877)

  Re: Purtting togeher Minifigs?

The best and easiest way to create minifigs is using LeoCAD's minifig wizard. Since it supports dat file format, transfer to the ldraw would be very easy, too. Selçuk Jamie Obrien wrote in message <37542a04.68492046@l...et.com>... (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

minifig
(score: 0.877)

  Re: 6246f: Minifig Oilcan

thanks. i notice that you are trying to ldraw every part needed for the x-wing you possibly can... keep up the good work. now, asside from the minifig parts all we need is the death star slope. (25 years ago, 13-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 0.877)

  Re: New Product and Promotional Timing

(a bunch of commentary cut) (...) I think there was a very good reason for making the Y-Wing/TIE Figher combo the most expensive: Darth Vader. This minifig is not available in any other set (unlike Luke Skywalker in his many outfits, Qui-Gon Jinn in (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

minifig
(score: 0.877)

  M7101-99.dat Lightsaber Dual  [DAT]

I wanted to be the first to post a comlete(minus patterned parts & minifig acces) so here you go. Oh, and I positioned Darth Maul piece by piece, no submodels :) it took me less than 10 minutes to do that part of the set. Please let me know how it (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets)

minifig
(score: 0.877)

  Re: Titanic, was Lego Mania Magazine

Mark and Ed, I'd have to disagree about Titanic. Granted we saw it on video and not at the theater, but I was not that impressed by the movie (although the visual effects were very impressive) and neither was my wife. I thought there were many (...) (25 years ago, 28-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.877)

  Re: 6246f: Minifig Oilcan

Jonathan Wilson <wilsonj@xoommail.com> wrote in message news:378BCAD2.9B03F6...ail.com... (...) x-wing you possibly can... keep up the good work. now, asside from the minifig parts all we need is the death star slope. Yup. I've actually begun work (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 0.877)

  Re: Tan Element List

(...) <snippped list> What about minifig parts? I know of minifig legs, torsos, arms, hands, and Jar-Jar heads. Greg "I know what kind of burlap sack I should have" Majewski citrusx__@yahoo.com (URL) (...) (25 years ago, 6-Aug-99, to lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.877)

  Re: has anyone made any minifig scale jails?

(...) You mean like castles? <grin> <duck> James (URL) (25 years ago, 21-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.877)

  Cardboard starships

Hey all, Has anyone seen this site (1) ? I found it in the LUGNET CLSotW banners page. It has some pretty nice Lego models, but it also has some (IMHO) fairly impressive minifig-scale cardboard-and-toilet-paper-tube starfighters. Has anyone else (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jun-99, to lugnet.build)

minifig
(score: 0.877)

  Re: Minifig box #1

Please sign me up for this box. Thanks much, Julie (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

minifig
(score: 0.877)

  why is it that...

why is it that no-one seems to be interested in trying to move parts from the town,space and castle catogries to other catogries (e.g. the castle pike to minifig pice). i could probobly come up with heaps of good re-naming ideas but no-one seams to (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

minifig
(score: 0.877)

  Re: Gonk?

(...) Gonk is an EG-6 power droid. He's the one in the sandcrawler in Ep4 who walks across the floor saying "Gonk...Gonk..." He looks like a giant rectangular car battery with legs. There are two EG-6's in the background in Watto's store in Ep1 too. (...) (25 years ago, 31-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.877)

  FS Classic Space 920 Launch Pad

Hi, I have the classic space set 920 Launch Pad which is the non-U.S. version of 483. The set is in great condition and is hitting 20 years of age! It is unfortunately missing one white minifig but apart from that only one piece - a red translucent (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

minifig
(score: 0.876)

  Re: SETI@Home?

(...) Maybe, but I don't *want* a job playing with Unix all day. (...) Yep, definitely has its advantages. 'Course, I already have as many as I want, and a lot more than I could really use. I don't really like the thought of depending on a machine (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

minifig
(score: 0.876)

  Re: Minifig box #1

I'd like to be queued for the minifigs as well! Eric (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

minifig
(score: 0.876)

  Re: Purtting togeher Minifigs?

(...) Personally, I subfile *everything* that might possibly rotate. e.g. The left hand and whatever it's carrying goes into mflhand.dat, and this file is centered on the axis of rotation; the left arm and mflhand.dat go into mflarm.dat; the torso (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

minifig
(score: 0.876)

  Re: rights to SW pieces

(...) I believe that in this usage, "elements" is legalese meaning "Star Wars trademark and copyright related properties", not Lego Pieces. This would include all character and object names, character depictions, symbols and logos, and like (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.876)

  Review/Comments on Mega Bloks Legend set 9611 - Griffon's Hide Out

I just picked up this set for $4.99 from KB Toys, and thought I'd give some comments on it (this is not a full review as I probably won't actually build it). Quality: several 2x4 plates were misformed. Pieces hold together, but nowheres near as well (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

minifig
(score: 0.876)

More:  Next Page >>