 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 243
Re: 6246f: Minifig Oilcan
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 1999 14:01:51 GMT

Jonathan Wilson <wilsonj@xoommail.com> wrote in message
news:378BCAD2.9B03F626@xoommail.com...
thanks. i notice that you are trying to ldraw every part needed for the
x-wing you possibly can... keep up the good work. now, asside from the minifig
parts all we need is the death star slope.

Yup.  I've actually begun work on the helmet, but set it aside for a while as
it was driving me insane.  Are you going to do the patterned slope?  If not I
have it here to work on.

After that there's the mechanic's torso, the three head patterns, and R2D2 to
go.

Then on to the snowspeeder :-)

-John Van