 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 237
Re: 6246f: Minifig Oilcan
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 1999 06:55:39 GMT

"John VanZwieten" <john_vanzwieten@email.msn.com> writes:

I'd like input on where to center this.  My preference would be to
center on the handle, with the whole thing tilted so that the handle
fits upright in a minifig hand.

This sounds like a good idea to me too.  Centering it on the handle
makes it easy to use in most cases, as I assume most will have it either
attached to a minifig hand or to one of those 1x1 plates with clip, say.

Too bad that the power drill is not centered the same way, though.  If a
part needs to be rotated some odd angle to be used, that makes it rather
hard to use.

Fredrik