 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1530
1529  |  1531
Subject:
FS Classic Space 920 Launch Pad
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 2 Jun 1999 12:32:45 GMT

Hi,

I have the classic space set 920 Launch Pad which is the non-U.S. version of
483.

The set is in great condition and is hitting 20 years of age! It is
unfortunately missing one white minifig but apart from that only one piece - a
red translucent cylindrical 'light' piece, for want of a better description.

There is no apparent discolouring and the Lego is from a 'bite-free' home. Both
astronauts are in great shape with their space symbols still visible and legs
and arms are still 'stiff'. All computers are vibrant, trans yellow windows are
quite clear and all the hoses are still sweet - which surprised me!

The instructions are UN-ripped with very slight 'dog-earring' on two corners.
The box is completely unfaded, no plastic and has been flattened for storage,
but I believe it is totally reserectable - I'd say it is in good shape!

I don't really know it's value - but I was hoping to get around $75. As I
expect a serious collector of Classic Space to be interested I wouldn't be
offended by offers!

This is basically a first in first served thing - not an auction - however if
someone makes me a lowish offer (below $75) I reserve the right to hold off on
selling for a maximum of 2 days from when the offer was made (time + date of
email). Buyer pays shipping of course.

Enjoy - cheers Ben