 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1531
Re: WTB: Time sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 2 Jun 1999 17:51:24 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Alan G. Carmack writes:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Ectal Greenhas writes:
6497 (Twisted Time Train) and 6491 (Rocket Racer). Would prefer in box but • will
consider used if in good shape with all pieces and instructions, etc.

Saw some Time Trains at a TRU.  Do you wanna mint one?

Actually, even though I just said no, it might be helpful after all if you
could do that. What kind of compensation do you need? Send me email, and we can
work out the details.