 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1525
Re: WTB: Time sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 2 Jun 1999 04:44:48 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Alan G. Carmack writes:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Ectal Greenhas writes:
6497 (Twisted Time Train) and 6491 (Rocket Racer). Would prefer in box but • will
consider used if in good shape with all pieces and instructions, etc.

Saw some Time Trains at a TRU.  Do you wanna mint one?

I think I've already got someone looking out for one--it may even have been
picked up by now. But thanks a lot for the tip. I wish I still saw those in
TRU's around Seattle... Sigh.

Thanks