  Search Results: post frequency
 Results 881 – 900 of about 37000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: First local to post for the D.C. area

RPG? I hope you don't mean the language. KL (...) (26 years ago, 12-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.dc)

post
(score: 0.903)

  Re: Where to post .DAT files

This is acceptable. However, as Sarah pointed out, only those with an appropriate "viewer" would know what these files really contain. Perhaps it would be good to have a link from LUGNET somewhere to sites supporting viewers, maybe even a FAQ that (...) (26 years ago, 12-Oct-98, to lugnet.publish)

post
(score: 0.903)

  Scarcity of MS at TRU

Hi: Just wanted to post to the board to see if it worked for me. I picked up the MS kit at TRU (Kenwood-Cincinnati) this weekend. They held it for me because I filled out a raincheck several months ago. They said this was the only one they got, and (...) (26 years ago, 29-Sep-98, to lugnet.robotics)

post
(score: 0.903)

  Re: the 1st post?

(...) Also, to be added to the above: Respected! **Maria** (26 years ago, 3-Oct-98, to lugnet.build)

post
(score: 0.903)

  Re: Fred Meyer 20% off

Just an update to my previous post. Today I found the large red Freestyle buckets clearance priced at $12.96-20%. I bet there are more around the area. -- Scott S. materiel@halcyon.com Scott wrote in message ... (...) (26 years ago, 30-Sep-98, to lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea)

post
(score: 0.903)

  visit my lego sight

I am the 1st to post!!!My claim to Lego fame!! visit my sight, for the lego action calendar, and info on the UK lego football stadium promotion. -- ___...___ nospam.richard.dee@virgin.net remove nospam dot Web Sight: (URL) Instant Messenger: (...) (26 years ago, 28-Sep-98, to lugnet.publish)

post
(score: 0.903)

  Chessie Caboose

I guess I should post this to RTL first, but I thought I'd try it hear... On PNLTC, there's a Chessie Caboose. I'm guessing that stickers were used on the caboose... Now, I've just recently gotten into trains (so I know very little and next to (...) (26 years ago, 6-Oct-98, to lugnet.trains)

post
(score: 0.903)

  Hello from Austin!

Well, I had to be the first to post *somewhere*! Drop me a line sometime - I know there are a couple r.t.l'ers in the Austin area. Until then... -Tim (26 years ago, 29-Sep-98, to lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus)

post
(score: 0.903)

  Re: weird return after post

Louise Belles writes: sorry guys, I am on the learning curve here. I do hope you were able to approach the problem as a challenge rather than an the annoyance of an idiot. Louise ======== Posted via the LUGNET discussion group web interface ======== (...) (26 years ago, 17-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.903)

  Re: pneumatics & mindstorms?

(...) I'll soon post photos of the double pump I designed based on the single cylinder one on Mike?'s site. It has a smoother power stroke when the tank fills up. I still need to design a regulator though. The small cylinder is used as the bucket (...) (26 years ago, 18-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.build)

post
(score: 0.903)

  Re: group suggestion

I noticed. I tried to post a graph of the utilization data he posted. KL (...) (26 years ago, 5-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.903)

  Too few UK'ers, so an agreement amongst all English ones to post here!

What do you say, with no more than 2 dozen of us, rather than posting to our locality, here would be better, wouldn't you all agree???? -- ___...___ nospam.richard.dee@virgin.net remove nospam dot Web Sight: (URL) Instant Messenger: RJD88888 ICQ (...) (26 years ago, 28-Sep-98, to lugnet.loc.uk.en)

post
(score: 0.903)

  LUGNET So far

Todd, Would it be too much trouble to post a list of the LUGNET components up and running so far (along with the URL's)? I know of Fibblesnork and Pause and the /inv inventories, but what else might there be? -John Van (26 years ago, 28-Sep-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.903)

  Re: Where to Post?

(...) I'm not Todd. I'm going to answer anyway. I'd say lugnet.general Except that we seem to not have one. Erg? Ah. I managed to disconnect myself from general somejhow. NOT a good thing. PERHAPS some discussion in .general with followups to the (...) (26 years ago, 15-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.903)

  Re: More raytraces!

(...) Reading the same post in RTL, L-CAD listserv and Lugnet isinteresting, and the car is gorgeous! Paulo (26 years ago, 5-Oct-98, to lugnet.build)

post
(score: 0.903)

  Re: weird return after post

(...) Yes. I think it's something Louise is doing. See: (URL) has the followup set to "TrainatWalmart" or something similar. In a reply to her when it happened again, I put a PS suggestion. See if you want to comment too. Long term, the novice user (...) (26 years ago, 16-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.903)

  Re: weird return after post

(...) I know I didn't do it on purpose and am not sure how I could have done it accidentally. Maybe. But I REALLY doubt it. This is fairly weird. See, I don't think you can have more LEGO(tm) than you need, so I would never even SAY the phrase in (...) (26 years ago, 16-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.903)

  Re: weird return after post

(...) Thanks for reporting this. Now for some followup questions: I found your article in the dead.article file here, so I can see at least part of the problem. Here's the header (indented): Newsgroups: toomanyLEGOS? References: (...) (26 years ago, 16-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.903)

  Re: weird return after post

(...) Well, the funny thing is, the phrase appears almost the same in the article you were replying to. Except it's got some punctuation and LEGOS was lowercase...no way the server could have munged the article in that manner, so we must be (...) (26 years ago, 17-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.903)

  Re: What's your current project?

(...) Allan, PLEASE post pictures when you are done and let us know which URL to point our web browsers at! Thanks in advance... (26 years ago, 7-Oct-98, to lugnet.build)

post
(score: 0.903)

More:  Next Page >>