 Publishing / 3
2  |  4
Subject:
visit my lego sight
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Mon, 28 Sep 1998 22:12:48 GMT

I am the 1st to post!!!My claim to Lego fame!!
visit my sight, for the lego action calendar, and
info on the UK lego football stadium promotion.

nospam.richard.dee@virgin.net              remove nospam dot
Web Sight: http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888                 ICQ 13177071