  Search Results: post frequency
 Results 741 – 760 of about 37000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Hogans Heros (was Re: Post, cross-post, mispost (was Re: Looking for old Convention Programs)

(...) I thought Sgt. Schultz was kinda likeable. (16 years ago, 23-Jun-08, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

post
(score: 1.034)

  Re: Post Count

(...) I feel stupid replying to my own post so many times, but the 100,000th post was on Friday, January 28, 2000, exactly 487 days after LUGNET was officially started with the first post "------(Welcome to lugnet.announce)------" by Todd Lehman. (...) (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.general)

post
(score: 1.034)

  Re: Pushy boy

Oops.... 'forgot to post the post-moderation folder link : (URL) JP. (21 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

post
(score: 1.034)

  Is Richie too anal? (was Re: Post, cross-post, mispost (was Re: Looking for old Convention Programs)

(...) Are you trying to give me a headache? Or is that just a bonus? :^) But I understand where your coming from. After all, (URL) incorrect newsgroup posting is serious business>. FUT set to infinity (and beyond) (16 years ago, 20-Jun-08, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

post
(score: 1.034)

  Re: Is Richie too anal? (was Re: Post, cross-post, mispost (was Re: Looking for old Convention Programs)

(...) Atleast its only your head that has an ache and not your freckle, remember Bob, Richies ec has been diminished as has his CO status, hopefully he will get back to being the naughty boy he was in his pre Ambassadoria days maybe he could build a (...) (16 years ago, 22-Jun-08, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

post
(score: 1.034)

  Re: Boxes for trade

(...) I'm sure I'm not speaking just for myself when I say that there's interest. Post! Post! -Christopher (24 years ago, 26-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

post
(score: 1.033)

  Re: Post January 13th Meeting Post

(...) in this group from December. -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (24 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

post
(score: 1.033)

  Hello Test post !

Hello , Test Post ! (20 years ago, 1-Jun-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

post
(score: 1.033)

  how to lie with statistics

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Scott Arthur twists reality thusly: (...) I post a lot. So any metric ought to be on a per post basis. That winnows it down significantly. Else we're saying that Johnny one post gets the nobel peace prize because his one (...) (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

post
(score: 1.033)

  Re: Post January 13th Meeting Post

I was wondering about that myself. I brought some other stuff to throw into it, but he never mentioned it. Also, Bryce, can't Dave get netzero or something to get back on line? Its annoying not being able to email him!! Tom Stangl, VFAQman (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

post
(score: 1.033)

  Post January 13th Meeting Post

The January meeting was held on a cold Saturday the 13th. We did lots of trading and had a short show & tell time. We had three new members come to this meeting. Here are their names: Brian Osborne – Didn’t bring any models but brought some awesome (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

post
(score: 1.032)

  Re: Post January 13th Meeting Post

Thanks for hosting it Bryce. Shelly and I will be hosting the next one in March. We live in Southern Orange County, so hopefully, we can get some of the other "Southern" members to come! Bryce McGlone <bmcglone@ditim.com> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

post
(score: 1.032)

  Re: the 1st post?

(...) Nope. First post was titled Welcome to build.general Second was Terms of Use for lugnet.com :) Sarah (26 years ago, 28-Sep-98, to lugnet.build)

post
(score: 1.032)

  Where can I post? (was: Can I post a WTB Duplo item here?)

(...) I think it's reasonable to post a request like that in Duplo. I think it is OK under these conditions: 1. The item you are buying/selling/trading doesn't appear often in BST 2. The newsgroup you are posting to doesn't have a lot of traffic. I (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

post
(score: 1.032)

  Re: Roll Call Idea

(...) The best way to "bring castle back" (did it go somewhere?) is build MOCs and post them. The more the better. There have been great ideas put forth for various projects but what we need is more MOCs. Medieval Marketplace MOCs, Medieval Town (...) (22 years ago, 28-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

post
(score: 1.032)

  Re: Runtime errors

(...) Yeah, I've been getting a Javascript error after hitting the initial (and only the initial) "Preview" button on the web interface. Let's see if I can capture it... Line: 104 Char: 1 Error: 'document.FORM_POST.CMD_POST' is not an object Code: 0 (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 1.032)

  Small blurb in National Post

The National Post (www.nationalpost.ca or .com??) had an article yesterday about robotics for the Mars missions and fitting insects with sensors, etc. I was an interesting read...I'm not sure if the article would be on the web but it was in the (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics)

post
(score: 1.032)

  Re: Beechcraft Starship

(...) You're quite welcome. I hope you choose to post some post modification pics too... it will be interesting to see if all the changes actually helped or if some detracted... :-) (...) Raytheon seems to be actively trying to get the aircraft out (...) (20 years ago, 26-Jul-04, to lugnet.town, FTX)

post
(score: 1.032)

  Re: To post or not to post...

Hey, no prob. I hear ya. Definetly keep tabs on the haps. Your a part of the group. I'm suppossed to be on reprieve, so you may not see anything from me for awhile either. Legomaster www.mylegomaster.com (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.build.mecha)

post
(score: 1.032)

  My first post with my new name ;)

G'day all, I just thought I would post my first post with my new name and I decided to do it in here :D ;) So there you have it ;) This is the new me :P Thanks :) Mel P.S. When did it happen? 15th September, 2006 ;) (18 years ago, 10-Nov-06, to lugnet.loc.au)

post
(score: 1.031)

More:  Next Page >>