Re: Post January 13th Meeting Post
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 03:44:59 GMT

Thanks for hosting it Bryce.

Shelly and I will be hosting the next one in March.

We live in Southern Orange County, so hopefully, we can get some of the
other "Southern" members to come!

Bryce McGlone <bmcglone@ditim.com> wrote in message
The January meeting was held on a cold Saturday the 13th. We did lots of
trading and had a short show & tell time.  We had three new members come • to
this meeting. Here are their names:

Brian Osborne - Didn't bring any models but brought some awesome • cookies!!!

Brian Stokes - Brought a very large MTT, a train engine, and some other
models as well. Brian is a Star Wars fan. His stuff is not on the web yet. • :-(

Jimmy (sorry I didn't get Jimmy's last name) - Brought a ton of trading
fodder. He is building a castle.

We also had some of the usual suspects:

Dan Jassim - Had some awesome microfig spaceships. One carrier and a • couple
cruisers as well as many fighters. I don't think he's posted these yet. He
and I may get together this week to take pictures. Dan's models are here:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=DanJassim

Brad and Sherry (sp :-) ) Hamilton - Brought the Natural History Museum
which can be found here. This model was the informal centerpiece of the
meeting. It can be found here:

Rick Kujawa - Is busy making some very interesting geometric shapes. He • also
had many pictures of his past projects. Rick's site:
www.spacerocks.com

Henry Lim - Showed part of his newest model in progress. A very cool • mural.
I look forward to seeing the completed project. Here's Henry's website:
http://www.geocities.com/droideka13/LEGOSculptures.html

Dave Johann - Had a couple new concept models and ideas. He also brought a
few of his other mechas. Dave's models are here:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=hardcore

Scott Costello - Didn't have any new models but made a grand entrance none
the less :-).

Bryce McGlone - I didn't have anything new to show either. :-( I only had • a
couple mock ups of my new mech.

Henry's scanned pictures of the meeting can be found here:

Sorry this post is so darn late. Thank you everyone who attended. And a
special thanks to our new members.welcome to the group.

Until next time,
Bryce