Re: Post January 13th Meeting Post
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Sat, 27 Jan 2001 15:19:32 GMT

I was wondering about that myself.  I brought some other stuff to throw into
it, but he never mentioned it.

Also, Bryce, can't Dave get netzero or something to get back on line?  Its
annoying not being able to email him!!

Tom Stangl, VFAQman <talonts@vfaq.com> wrote in message
Bryce McGlone wrote:

The January meeting was held on a cold Saturday the 13th. We did lots of
trading and had a short show & tell time.  We had three new members come • to
this meeting. Here are their names:

We also had some of the usual suspects:

Dave Johann - Had a couple new concept models and ideas. He also brought • a
few of his other mechas. Dave's models are here:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=hardcore

Did Dave ever mention what happened to the LUG Jambalaya box?  See my • previous post
in this group from December.

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/