 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7179
Re: Boxes for trade
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 20:04:35 GMT

On Wed, 26 Jul 2000, Moish Brenman wrote:

hi all- i've got a few boxes in pretty good shape and tons of
instructions/idea books for trade only if anyone's interested. i say
CHEAP, because since boxes are meaningless to me, i'd trade say, a box
for a minifig or a few pieces. so if anyone responds, i'll post the
list of stuff. thanks and cheers moish

I'm sure I'm not speaking just for myself when I say that there's
interest.  Post!  Post!

-Christopher