 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7188
Re: Boxes for trade
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 2000 07:48:02 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Moish Brenman writes:
hi all- i've got a few boxes in pretty good shape and tons of • instructions/idea
books for trade only if anyone's interested. i say CHEAP, because since boxes
are meaningless to me, i'd trade say, a box for a minifig or a few pieces. so • if
anyone responds, i'll post the list of stuff. thanks and cheers
moish

Me too  Me too! Always interested in instructions.