 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7184
Re: Boxes for trade
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 2000 00:35:59 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Christopher Wiggenhorn writes:
On Wed, 26 Jul 2000, Moish Brenman wrote:

hi all- i've got a few boxes in pretty good shape and tons of
instructions/idea books for trade only if anyone's interested. i say
CHEAP, because since boxes are meaningless to me, i'd trade say, a box
for a minifig or a few pieces. so if anyone responds, i'll post the
list of stuff. thanks and cheers moish

I'm sure I'm not speaking just for myself when I say that there's
interest.  Post!  Post!

Yes, please do. I'm very close to being pirate complete, and would be happy to
accomplish that completion by trading for boxes and instructions.

Frank