 Administrative / General / 11006
Re: Runtime errors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 3 Jun 2003 19:54:30 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Mark Papenfuss wrote:
I am getting runtime errors when on the reply screen. It happens if I type
something in the reply box then click somewhere outside th reply box. I have
seen it say line 83 as well as line 103.

If I click outside the reply box (like the subject box) I get the error, And
once I hit no, no debug it will not come up again untill I type more in the
reply box and re-click outside the reply box.

I have a screenshot of the error, lets see if I can display it here
<<http://landofbricks.com/bz/error.jpg>>

What type of info do you need? I run XPpro, using IE 6.0 - any more info do
you need?

Mark P
(who is happy he got the image to show!)

Yeah, I've been getting a Javascript error after hitting the initial (and only
the initial) "Preview" button on the web interface. Let's see if I can capture
it...

Line: 104
Char: 1
Error: 'document.FORM_POST.CMD_POST' is not an object
Code: 0

Looks like the CMD_POST object ('post' button I assume) just isn't defined, and
is being referenced several times.

Note for my browser, it pops up with the error the 1st time I hit "Preview", and
doesn't submit the form. But the *2nd* time I hit "Preview" it goes through OK.
Comes up other times too-- like when changing the 'Format' dropdown list...

DaveE