 Administrative / General / 11003
11002  |  11004
Subject:
Runtime errors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 3 Jun 2003 18:48:16 GMT

I am getting runtime errors when on the reply screen. It happens if I type something in the reply box then click somewhere outside th reply box. I have seen it say line 83 as well as line 103.

If I click outside the reply box (like the subject box) I get the error, And once I hit no, no debug it will not come up again untill I type more in the reply box and re-click outside the reply box.

I have a screenshot of the error, lets see if I can display it here

What type of info do you need? I run XPpro, using IE 6.0 - any more info do you need?

Mark P (who is happy he got the image to show!)