  Search Results: post frequency
 Results 601 – 620 of about 37000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Where you all at?

(...) I do most of my chatting at (URL) Eurobricks> which has a dedicated (URL) Technic> forum. There is a pretty good amount of posting and quite a few Technic fans post there, including myself. blakbird (15 years ago, 12-Feb-10, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

post
(score: 0.512)

  Re: "Dither" colors in patterned/sticker parts

(...) Steve, our opposing positions on RGBs are known. What I seek in this very moment is your position on the second question in this post: (URL) "No password, not a single CA-header edit on your agenda nor a library update since ... was it 2004 or (...) (15 years ago, 10-Feb-10, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

post
(score: 0.512)

  Re: "Dither" colors in patterned/sticker parts

As has been mentioned already in this thread, there is an ongoing effort to add support for texture maps to the LDraw format via meta commands. What hasn't been mentioned is that the current LSC is basically in favor of ratifying support for (...) (15 years ago, 10-Feb-10, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, FTX)

post
(score: 0.512)

  2010/2011 LDraw.org Steering Committee: Call for Nominations

Per the LDraw.org Bylaws at (URL) Subsection 6.03(a), the 2009/2010 Steering Committee hereby calls for the community to nominate individuals as candidates for the 2010/2011 Steering Committee[1]. Please post nominations in response to this message. (...) (15 years ago, 10-Feb-10, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

post
(score: 0.512)

  Re: "Dither" colors in patterned/sticker parts

(...) By the definitions of that article, *LUGNET* is a walled garden. <blank stare> I have put up a step-by-step showing example source LDR/image files. I did it on Facebook, because it took me almost no time to do. I'd either have had to set up my (...) (15 years ago, 10-Feb-10, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, FTX)

post
(score: 0.512)

  Re: German and Italian language add-on for MLCad 3.30 available

"Bernd Broich" <bernd.broich@online.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:KxL26J.Bsw@lugnet.com... (...) Hi, this is realy strange. I've got the version from Willy in advance and it worked. Now I've also downloaded the version from Willys web and that (...) (15 years ago, 9-Feb-10, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

post
(score: 0.511)

  Re: Posting-times?

(...) Hi Dave, no, you are no nuisance at all - I am still not happy about this effect and can only confirm again that with pressing the "post" button in the web interface, the corresponding message is posted almost instantly to the news system but (...) (15 years ago, 31-Jan-10, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.511)

  Re: email settings

(...) Hi David, interesting effect we are seeing here; it turns out that LUGNET stores your posting email address outside of your normal user profile. Remember that you need to authorize any email address you wish to use for posting separately? It (...) (15 years ago, 31-Jan-10, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

post
(score: 0.511)

  Where no Minifig has gone before

Hello Space group. Witht this first post I´d like to introduce myself. My name is André and I´m from Germany. I've loved LEGO since my childhood, foremost Space LEGO Especially the pre-90´s sets fascinate me. When I started to buy LEGO sets, (...) (15 years ago, 26-Jan-10, to lugnet.space)

post
(score: 0.511)

  Dungeon Delver: That Frog...

Well, I've been working with MLCad and LDView for a few weeks now. Back to it from years back... Spent some time today to buld this little scene. Used MLCad to build it, LDView to catch the snapshot, and Paint Shop Pro to resize and add a little (...) (15 years ago, 31-Jan-10, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.castle)

post
(score: 0.511)

  Re: Convert LDR file that has many LDR files within it to a single LDR file

Ya, saw your post after my last post. Only page I found was (URL) they point to a broken link now.And emails bounch back. Thanks Gallagher (15 years ago, 1-Jan-10, to lugnet.cad)

post
(score: 0.510)

  Re: Why is AIDS such a big deal?

(...) Thanks! (...) Umm.. It's possible. There is certainaly variation in how people conduct their sexual lives, but I am not sure if that is genetically or socially induced. Maybe a little of both. So where does the 'weak abstinance gene' arrise (...) (24 years ago, 9-May-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

post, frequency
(score: 0.510)

  Re: Selling Lego collection

(...) Sorry about your current situation John. In your post you say the collection is listed here. Where is here? Is there a link missing? Thanks (15 years ago, 19-Jan-10, to lugnet.general)

post
(score: 0.510)

  Re: Instead of ~Moved to

(...) <SNIP> (...) The problem is that it doesn't. As I pointed out in my latest post, (URL) , almost every single existing LDraw model file ever made needs to be updated with every parts update realeasd. That has absolutely nothing to do with true (...) (15 years ago, 20-Jan-10, to lugnet.cad)

post
(score: 0.510)

  Re: Problem when rendering custom colors

(...) It's pretty hard to say what is happening without seeing your files. I need to see the portions of the POV-Ray file which define colors, or the include files which show colors. You could also post an example *.ldr file. Eric Albrecht (15 years ago, 22-Jan-10, to lugnet.cad)

post
(score: 0.510)

  Re: Problem when rendering custom colors

(...) I tried to add my custom colors to the lg_color.inc file. It works now This is how my lg_color.inc looks: ___...___ // 0 #declare lg_black = texture { pigment { rgb <33/255, 33/255, 33/255> } finish { lg_solid_finish } } // 1 #declare lg_blue (...) (15 years ago, 23-Jan-10, to lugnet.cad)

post
(score: 0.510)

  Auctionbrick.com is OPEN

(URL) It is time for the official annoucement that (URL) is now open. I would like to send [BIG] thank you Matt (fromer owner and founder of auctionbrick.com) for helping me to get the site back up running again. Auctionbrick.com is a website (...) (15 years ago, 22-Jan-10, to lugnet.announce.auctionbrick, lugnet.market.auction) !

post
(score: 0.510)

  Re: Problem when rendering custom colors

(...) It looks to me like a texture issue rather than the color itself. I would recommend adding your color directly to the lg_color.inc file. Copy the definition for the existing blue and change nothing but the RGB color values for the pigment. (...) (15 years ago, 22-Jan-10, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

post
(score: 0.510)

  Re: Yellow or Flesh?

(...) The color changes all started in 2004. Greys became bleys, brown became reddish-brown, and yellow licensed minifigs became fleshies. There is no "which sets" anymore. If it's Star Wars, Indiana Jones, or any other licensed property, it should (...) (15 years ago, 20-Jan-10, to lugnet.starwars)

post
(score: 0.510)

  Re: WARNING: spam from Helge Viker

(...) Well-- an interesting note on this... I got email from him on my OTHER email account, NOT on the one I usually post to LUGNET from... In fact, I don't think the LUGNET system even 'knows' about that email address... It never went out on RTL (...) (24 years ago, 5-May-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

post, frequency
(score: 0.509)

More:  Next Page >>