 Technic / 16804
Re: Where you all at?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 12 Feb 2010 11:14:08 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Fernando A. Conchinhas Correia wrote:
   In lugnet.technic, Tobbe Arnesson wrote:
   Hi there!

So I’m getting the gears running again and LUGNET has died, more or less.

Where have all the Technic buffs gone to do their chit-chat?

I’ve found this blog http://technicbricks.blogspot.com/ which keep me sort of in the loop...

:)

I’m thinking to add a discussion forum to TechnicBRICKs for too long!... :( But actually hardly have the time to post what I’d like and have in queue, so a forum is just another item in the queue, as it would mean a considerable time investment.

With all the events in front for 2010, from my LUG, I just know it won’t be in 2010...

TBs is not only a great source for information but the post comments are almost a forum by themselves. It’s just a bit harder to stay up to date with everything because so far I haven’t found a way of subscribing to comments without making one first.

   But you have also the EuroBricks Technic section which have improved a lot recently, since the Technic and Bionicle themes got independent discussion topics.

This has definitely been a big improvement. The crowd is still relatively small, but it’s gaining momentum and becoming pretty global.

Jetro