 Technic / 16802
Re: Where you all at?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 11 Feb 2010 14:11:53 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Tobbe Arnesson wrote:
Hi there!

Hi Tobbe,

Long time, no talk ;o)

So I'm getting the gears running again and LUGNET has died, more or less.
Pretty much indeed, except for some activity in CAD section, main reason why I'm
still here...

Where have all the Technic buffs gone to do their chit-chat?

I've found this blog <http://technicbricks.blogspot.com/> which keep me sort of
in the loop...

Little more to offer (TBs is very good, but it's not a direct replacement!).
NXTasy forum is vary active, but NXT oriented - though of course there is some
Technic speak there.

Philo