 Technic / 16803
Re: Where you all at?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 12 Feb 2010 11:03:39 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Tobbe Arnesson wrote:
Hi there!

So I'm getting the gears running again and LUGNET has died, more or less.

Where have all the Technic buffs gone to do their chit-chat?

I've found this blog <http://technicbricks.blogspot.com/> which keep me sort of
in the loop...

:)

I'm thinking to add a discussion forum to TechnicBRICKs for too long!... :(
But actually hardly have the time to post what I'd like and have in queue, so a
forum is just another item in the queue, as it would mean a considerable time
investment.

With all the events in front for 2010, from my LUG, I just know it won't be in
2010...
At the moment just hope they won't also affect seriously TBs.

Definitely something permanently running in my head.
I would have also to invest time to study how to do it...

But you have also the EuroBricks Technic section which have improved a lot
recently, since the Technic and Bionicle themes got independent discussion
topics.

Regards,
Fernando