 Space / 41656
41655  |  41657
Subject:
Where no Minifig has gone before
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 26 Jan 2010 13:56:29 GMT

Hello Space group.
Witht this first post I´d like to introduce myself.
My name is André and I´m from Germany.
I've loved LEGO since my childhood, foremost Space LEGO
Especially the pre-90´s sets fascinate me. When I started to buy LEGO sets,
Blacktron II, Space Police II and Ice Planet were in the Stores. However, some
shops still had some M:Tron or even LEGOLAND Space sets. At this time I'd really
liked to get my hands on SPI or BTI sets, but those weren't avaiable these days.
Fortunaly, nowadays there is Ebay, so I was finally able to buy some of those
sets two years ago. About the same time I got LDRAW and startet playing arround
with it. Now I've figured out how to create my own parts, which opens up
completely new ways for me.

Today I want to present a set of Star Trek Minifigs I´ve created in LDRAW.

They can be viewed here.

This set features:

The 2150 Starfleet uniform*
(Worn in Star Trek: Enterprise)

The 2265 Starfleet uniform
(The Classic worn by Kirk, Spock, Scotty and co. in the orignal series)

The 2275 Starfleet uniform
(Worn in The movies Star Trek II to VI)

The 2366 Starfleet uniform
(Worn in Star Trek: The Next Generation and The movie Star Trek VII)

The 2371 Starfleet uniform
(Worn in DS9 Seasons 1 to 4, Star Trek: Voyager and the movie Star Trek VII)

The 2373 Starfleet uniform
(Worn in DS9 seasons 5 to 7 and the movies Star Trek VII to X)

The 2366 Starfleet Unfiform

* The original uniform has the patch on the arm, not the chest.
I moved it to the chest since one can't place it on the arm and they look better
with that patch