  Search Results: post frequency
 Results 2141 – 2160 of about 37000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: A-S -> Adaptive Transmission (long)

Can you post it to lugnet.cad.dat if you don't have access to the news group mail it to me I'll post it and give you proper credits (...) who (...) (26 years ago, 17-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

post
(score: 0.891)

  Castle 6086 Dungeon Master's Castle For trade or sale

I have an extra one, still in box, box a bit worn around the edges.This set is from 1992. I'd like to trade for: a)6085 Black Monarch's Castle OR b)6277 Imperial Trading Post OR c) a combination of:6082 Fire Breathing Fortress 6075 Wolfpack Tower (...) (26 years ago, 23-Jan-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

post
(score: 0.891)

  Picky, Picky Web Posting

Todd, Did you realize your "approved poster" database is case-sensitive? I was posting just know and was too lazy to press the shift key to cap. my name, and boom! Post Rejected! I was so embarrased! -john van (26 years ago, 24-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.891)

  Re: Help?

(...) ?? These rails are used by the mobile crane, which has a pair two stories up, and another pair, some 40+ studs away, at ground level. So no. They are the grey toothed rails. (...) What? A base? must be. 4555 post dates electric since it comes (...) (26 years ago, 23-Jan-99, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

post
(score: 0.891)

  Re: Help! Can't talk to IR Tower with Mac w/nqcc!

(...) Start with the NQCC docs: (URL) I just added a few comments about Data Logging to the FAQ: (URL) documentation is somewhat scarce and out of date. When in doubt, peek at rcx.nqh to see all the function defs, and post to the newsgroup (or (...) (26 years ago, 22-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

post
(score: 0.891)

  Re: L-cad is getting irritating!

John VanZwieten wrote in message ... (...) it's (...) It is being talked about (check Lugnet.admin.general) and to the extent where L-CAD would have it's *own* group nested in the Lugnet.cad hierarchy. Second. I have been debating whether or not to (...) (26 years ago, 21-Jan-99, to lugnet.cad)

post
(score: 0.891)

  Re: Slight change in gateway addressing method

(...) If LCad moves here, I would think it best if the groups Reply-To is set to work the same way that the mailing list does it. We are used to having LCad replies addressed to the whole list. Occasionally, people post things that have the reply (...) (26 years ago, 23-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.891)

  Re: L-cad is getting irritating!

(...) know (...) need (...) Good to hear from you on this one, and bravo for remembering James' mother. If we formed a new group _and_ gatewayed L-cad to it, she would continue to receive messages as usual. Those who absolutely are unable or (...) (26 years ago, 23-Jan-99, to lugnet.cad)

post
(score: 0.891)

  is the lego group exploiting its user base?

when i went to the official mindstorms site to sign up for my personal section, i paused to read the legalese on the way in. to my amazement, i discovered that when you complete the sign-up you are agreeing to give the lego group complete rights to (...) (26 years ago, 31-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

post
(score: 0.891)

  Re: Mailing list gateways

Todd Lehman wrote in message (...) exist. OK, I see what you mean. (...) obvious (...) easier (...) 1950? (...) I don't dispute that this happens, but if this you subscribe to this argument then you should agree that it can just as easily go the (...) (26 years ago, 22-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.891)

  Re: Final working post of the Kodiak.

(...) ... Where is it? lugnet.cad.dat articles 108 and 109 are missing. Cheers, - jsproat (26 years ago, 22-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad)

post
(score: 0.891)

  Re: UK prices of Star Wars

(...) That's what I thought!! (...) They are a little lower - another excuse to open that EURO account, shipping would cancel the difference out though, I'm sure - I don't think the rest of the EU will be that much cheaper - they have to ship it (...) (26 years ago, 22-Jan-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

post
(score: 0.891)

  Re: Final working post of the Kodiak.

(...) It was there, but then Ben noticed that the left arm was missing. We looked at the raw data and somewhere along the line between his e-mailing the message out and the server's receiving of it, a few dozen lines of the .DAT file were lost, very (...) (26 years ago, 22-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.891)

  #6983 Ice Station Odyssey unopened..Ebay

I put up a 6983 on Ebay tonight. Opening bid $70.00, that price reflects what I paid Wal-Mart, the state and Ebay, leaving about $1.00 for me and my time. I thought maybe someone would want this discontinued set. It has the ice babe and a cool (...) (26 years ago, 22-Jan-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

post
(score: 0.891)

  Re: Pneumatic valve

Hi Linc, Yes I did have trouble finding smooth enough valves. So I made a new design (which I've posted on my website) which works with any valve (at least any one I own). I'm now working on a pneumatic walker which I expect to post early next week. (...) (26 years ago, 23-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

post
(score: 0.891)

  Re: L-cad is getting irritating!

I went through the lugnet.admin.general discussion on this topic. Actually, I had looked for such a thread but would not have found it under the "Informal CFD..." heading had Todd not pointed it out to me. (Todd, what about putting new subjects in a (...) (26 years ago, 21-Jan-99, to lugnet.cad)

post
(score: 0.891)

  TLG: good luck!

Alright, this group is usually used for complaints, but I'll be more positive Dear-Lego After reading in the newspapers and on the internet (URL) TLG is in trouble, but working on it, a few words: Ever since I played with toys, I played with Lego. I (...) (26 years ago, 22-Jan-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

post
(score: 0.891)

  Re: ldao 2.0.1 runtime error

I'm sure it's hard to test without the benefit of many user's configurations and the different ways people use the program (which is a testament to its usefulness). What I have been doing is keeping two separate versions of LDAO installed: the (...) (26 years ago, 23-Jan-99, to lugnet.cad)

post
(score: 0.891)

  Re: L-cad is getting irritating!

(...) OK, fair enough. A follow-up question, then -- is there anyone who (a) only has e-mail access and (b) also doesn't know anyone who does have web access and (c) can't go to a library or cyber-cafe to use a web page to sign up for something? (...) (26 years ago, 23-Jan-99, to lugnet.cad)

post
(score: 0.891)

  Re: posting failure?

Todd Lehman writes: Would you try uploading the raw .DAT file here?-- (...) Todd, Well, it's uploaded. Sorry for the long delay. Had to recover from a nasty hard drive crash. Anyway, it's up there. Since I seem to be bombing out still (I tried to (...) (26 years ago, 8-Feb-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.891)

More:  Next Page >>