 Marketplace / Auctions / 533
532  |  534
Subject:
#6983 Ice Station Odyssey unopened..Ebay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 22 Jan 1999 05:15:31 GMT

I put up a 6983 on Ebay tonight. Opening bid $70.00,  that price
reflects what I paid Wal-Mart, the state and Ebay, leaving about $1.00
for me and my time. I thought maybe someone would want this discontinued
set. It has the ice babe and a cool baseplate among other features. I
hoped it would scan up discounted, but no luck. So, if nobody bids on
it, I guess I'll just keep it myself and consider it a guilty pleasure.

You can do a bidder search for dkrenz@mc.net or the item is #59185700.

I would do a link straight to it, but I can't post links on lugnet. I
don't know why. I can do it on rtl. Anybody know why that is?

Thanks,
Julie