 Administrative / General / 1025
Re: posting failure?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 8 Feb 1999 03:59:17 GMT

Todd Lehman writes:
  Would you try uploading the raw .DAT file here?--

  ftp://ftp.lugnet.com/incoming/

Todd,

Well, it's uploaded.  Sorry for the long delay.  Had to recover from a nasty
hard drive crash.  Anyway, it's up there.  Since I seem to be bombing out
still (I tried to post it prior to writing this) could you post it if you
don't find a problem with it?  It's the Kodiak Mech that's going up on
Marsbase soon.

Thanks,
Ben.