 Dear LEGO / 132
TLG: good luck!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Fri, 22 Jan 1999 09:00:31 GMT

Alright, this group is usually used for complaints, but I'll be more positive

Dear-Lego
After reading in the newspapers and on the internet
http://www.lego.com/info/pressspecific.asp?PressReleaseId=50&Year=1999
that TLG is in trouble, but working on it, a few words:
Ever since I played with toys, I played with Lego. I enjoyed the building, the
playing and the creating-my-own-type-of-(insert objectname.
Today, while being well over the maximum age of 12 years, I still enjoy Lego.
Ofcourse, somethings could be improved or some sets could be more 'like the
old sets', but that is just the age talking. On a whole, Lego is still my
favourite (building-)toy. Also, familymembers are thorn out of their
'darkages', after seeing my GRAND Legocollection. Even my two cats like the
way the models come apart into lots of small, playable pieces.

I hope TLG will come out of the current crisis and will grow strong again.

Mark
--- don't you just hate it when you want to put a smart sigh in a post and you
can't think of any? ---