  Search Results: post frequency
 Results 1921 – 1940 of about 37000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Opinions wanted: article rating harmful? (was: New feature: Article rating)

(...) I, personally, like the rating system. I do understand the emotion that I attach to my posts, and while I know I don't always post something useful, it does stab (a tiny bit) when I see it marked down... So I guess I wouldn't want to have it (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 1.023)

  Re: Member Link

(...) It's quasi-possible. When a post comes in via the web interface from a logged-in member, a little "MemberID" is tagged onto the post. Those should be pretty easy to translate. However, when posts come in from non-logged in members, or from (...) (18 years ago, 10-Oct-06, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

post
(score: 1.023)

  BrickLink timeout error

Since I can't post this on BrickLink, I'm posting it here ... I'm getting timeout errors when trying to enter myBrickLink and also when trying to post to the Discussion forum on BrickLink ... Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error '80040e31' (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

post
(score: 1.023)

  Re: TANKS, TRAINS and General Feedback

--snip-- (...) --snip-- (...) Well I finally summoned up the energy to insert my own punctuation and read this post in its entirety and caught this comment. As was clearly stated in the original post and in the picture on that post that the tank (...) (16 years ago, 4-May-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

post
(score: 1.023)

  Alternative possible hi-res sphere primitive  [DAT]

Please read my previous post regarding a possible replacement for 1-8sphe.dat. This post will make more sense if you do. Once I got my sphere tesselation algorithm to work, it was straightforward to generate a hi-res version of the sphere primitive. (...) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives)

post
(score: 1.023)

  MasterCard users may not be able to use PayPal

Oops, meant to post this in .general too. Please follow-up to original post ROSCO (...) (22 years ago, 21-Apr-02, to lugnet.general)

post
(score: 1.023)

  ISD building pics by Virtu Halttunen

Hi all, Virtu Halttunen doesn't post here, but he said I could go ahead and post a link to his photo-documentation of the construction of this ISD: (URL) great pictures there really show how the frame fits together, the use of the magnets, etc, for (...) (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

post
(score: 1.023)

  One last Spring Cleaning set

D'oh! I completely forgot to post this yesterday (the first day I had clearance to post). On or around 25 November, there will be one last Spring Cleaning set hitting K-Mart. I'm not actually sure of the details, but just that it's coming. Jake --- (...) (20 years ago, 18-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.announce, FTX) !

post
(score: 1.023)

  Re: Dragon by Sealug member

(...) Hey Bruce, Sorry I never really saw this post!!! I can shoot a bunch for you and I'll post them at Brickshelf. I am planning on dismantling this soon and replacing all the click joints with new ones, I used the ones strictly from the Super (...) (20 years ago, 9-Mar-05, to lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.castle, FTX)

post
(score: 1.023)

  Save .dat groups for .dat files

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, Todd, but I think all the groups with ".dat" in them are reserved for .dat postings and followup discussion to those .dat postings. Discussions concerning what to name a part, requests for parts, etc. should (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 1.023)

  Re: oh okay, you trolled me. Re: I could post something about the colour change responses

(...) snip HA HA HA HA AHA HA HE HA HO *gaaaaasp* HE HE HA HO HA HE!!! You guys are in trouble now....I've highlighted the post and now it's on the homepage! This was the best post I've ever read since 'Tramatic Events in the Life of a LEGO fan!' (...) (20 years ago, 8-May-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

post
(score: 1.023)

  S@H Specials for Oct 23-29 - someone please post

I am in training this week, I will be unable to call in to get the Specials and post them (I could at lunch, but that's 3 hours from now). Someone please call and post them, thanks. (22 years ago, 23-Oct-02, to lugnet.announce.lsahs, lugnet.market.shopping)

post
(score: 1.023)

  Re: my first post :)

(...) Welcome to build.mecha Eric! (...) Although melee/Five Star Stories-type mecha aren't my thing, this looks like a really well made mecha. It's refined and well proportioned. Well done. (...) I like this one a lot. The head is very small, in (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jan-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

post
(score: 1.023)

  Re: Bionicle is not Technic

David Arnon <arnon@NOSPAMsilicon-value.com> wrote in message news:GAs7xK.Mus@lugnet.com... (...) appear (...) and (...) _and_ (...) post (...) group (...) I'm (...) choice is (...) Unfortunately, the whole newsgroup system (not just Lugnet's (...) (24 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.admin.nntp)

post
(score: 1.023)

  Re: My first MOC ever posted!

(...) .jpg URL and post that. (...) Sounds intriguing! ROSCO (First post for 2003 - will I beat ++lar this year ?????) (22 years ago, 1-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

post
(score: 1.023)

  Leaving BrickLink.com post.

I thought this would be interesting for people who buy and sell on BrickLink.com. This is a copy or a repost from Northstar Computer Systems. It was first posted on Northcomp.com website and then copied to Bricklink.com forum by a BL member on May (...) (10 years ago, 15-May-14, to lugnet.general, FTX) !

post
(score: 1.023)

  Re: HB and ICC11..

please post any answers to the board, as I also have ImageCraft's C compiler and have been as yet unable to set it up properly. thanks, -patrick (...) HandyBoard. (...) your (...) using (...) (27 years ago, 3-Jul-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

post
(score: 1.023)

  Re: 1st post?

(...) No. Sarah (26 years ago, 28-Sep-98, to lugnet.general)

post
(score: 1.023)

  Re: the 1st post?

(...) Those don't count :) they were posted automatically by the server itself microseconds after the group was created. --Todd (26 years ago, 29-Sep-98, to lugnet.build)

post
(score: 1.023)

  Re: the 1st post?

(...) Heh heh. No, we didn't even realize that'd happen...should have seen it coming, though... Oh well, no harm done, all in good fun. The sole reason for posting those is to put the charter/purpose on record and make sure the Terms of Use is (...) (26 years ago, 29-Sep-98, to lugnet.build)

post
(score: 1.023)

More:  Next Page >>