 Local / Australia / 10458
Re: My first MOC ever posted!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 1 Jan 2003 10:55:46 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Matthew Jeffery writes:
Introducing...

Matt's first ever online MOC!

these photos were taken by my brother (you can tell...)

Folder still being moderated, but you can access the shots directly via:

Oooops no we can't! You need to click once more on each to get the actual
.jpg URL and post that.

PS: Expect a lot more photos soon. 8880 made without model (!), 8448 made
without model (!!) and motorised (!!!), and my interpretation of a 3 motor
SHRIMP robot!

Sounds intriguing!

ROSCO (First post for 2003 - will I beat ++lar this year ?????)