 Local / Australia / 10494
Re: My first MOC ever posted!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 5 Jan 2003 02:31:09 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Ross Crawford writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Matthew Jeffery writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Ross Crawford writes:

Folder still being moderated, but you can access the shots directly via:

Oooops no we can't! You need to click once more on each to get the actual
.jpg URL and post that.

Whoops!!! My fault! <:-)

Try again now, it's been moderated

Aaaah! thats better! Nice looking racer, Matthew. How did you get the nice
swept angles on the wheel struts?

thanks Rosco! That's version 2 of the racer (for version 1 take a look at
the link at the bottom to brickshelf. for the original, take a look at the
other link.) The wishbone suspension uses 4 1x6 plates w/holes connected
using ordinary plates, and the rear uses 5L technic axles to hold it
together and to hold the rear wing in place (very secure).

here's the original:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/epsilon/F1/oldfrontright.jpg
and here's a shot of "the real mcoy"
https://shop.bmwgroup.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/en/-/EUR/BMWFrameSet-Home;sid=Sy7eOUdQSD7eb3lH3RoeVPnzVEjpMW3hOdw=?CategoryName=PIT

-Matt, who is currently working on a new top secret "super cube!"