 Local / Australia / 10485
Re: My first MOC ever posted!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 3 Jan 2003 09:45:13 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Matthew Jeffery writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Ross Crawford writes:

Folder still being moderated, but you can access the shots directly via:

Oooops no we can't! You need to click once more on each to get the actual
.jpg URL and post that.

Whoops!!! My fault! <:-)

Try again now, it's been moderated

Aaaah! thats better! Nice looking racer, Matthew. How did you get the nice
swept angles on the wheel struts?

-Matt, also planning to introduce his 74cm semitrailer based on 8431!

I'll be haning out for that one!

Regards

ROSCO