 Local / Australia / 10459
Re: 2002 - My year in LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 1 Jan 2003 10:57:51 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Matthew Wightwick writes:
<snip>
I also plan to spend a lot less on LEGO. I'm sorry if that's a shocking
notion to some, but I'm sure it's do-able. The sets I plan to buy at this
point are: The S-W Jabba sets, Escape from Privet Drive,

Escape from Privet Drive is a great set (except for the Harry and Ron hair
pieces, obviously ;-)) I received one as a Christmas present. The Anglia is
very well done (I've already constructed a model of the other famous Anglia
- the yellow one with flames down the side.... pics soon).

For more ideas what to do with your trusty Ford Anglia, see Mike Walsh's
MOCs here: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=30026

ROSCO