 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 446
445  |  447
Subject:
BrickLink timeout error
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 14:45:35 GMT

Since I can't post this on BrickLink, I'm posting it here ...

I'm getting timeout errors when trying to enter myBrickLink and also when trying
to post to the Discussion forum on BrickLink ...

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error '80040e31'
Timeout expired
/logcheck.asp, line 26

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error '80040e31'
Timeout expired
/post.asp, line 134