 Robotics / Handy Board / 2411
Re: HB and ICC11..
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 3 Jul 1997 02:06:35 GMT

please post any answers to the board, as I also have ImageCraft's C
compiler and have been as yet unable to set it up properly.

thanks,  -patrick

Meanwhile, I noticed in your
letter that you indicated you were using ImageCraft-C with the • HandyBoard.
I was wondering if you would be willing to share any information about • your
experience with that. I've gotten ImageCraft-C with the intention of • using
it with the HandyBoard but as I was looking through the ICC documentation
it looked like there was a lot of setup work involved. I was particularly
curious about how you handled that part.

--
MIME ATTACHMENTS DISCARDED:

1.  Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1