 Robotics / Handy Board / 2410
Re: HB and ICC11..
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 2 Jul 1997 23:56:15 GMT

Howdy-

I saw your posting on the HandyBoard list. I don't know if I have any LCD
code laying about or not but I'll look and see. Meanwhile, I noticed in your
letter that you indicated you were using ImageCraft-C with the HandyBoard.
I was wondering if you would be willing to share any information about your
experience with that. I've gotten ImageCraft-C with the intention of using
it with the HandyBoard but as I was looking through the ICC documentation
it looked like there was a lot of setup work involved. I was particularly
curious about how you handled that part.

Any information you might have would be appreciated. I'll look and see if
I have some LCD code and if I do I'll send it along.

Thanks-

John Whitten
brat@naxs.com