  Search Results: post frequency
 Results 1901 – 1920 of about 37000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  ZNAP Geometries

All- Since this post has elements of about ten different newsgroups in it, I'll just post it here in .general and see where it rolls. I just took advantage of the TRU BOGO-50 sale and picked up a heapin' helpin' of ZNAP. These are really nice (...) (24 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)

post
(score: 1.023)

  Re: My move in progress

"Tim Coats" <tcoats@cyberis.net> wrote in message news:GwKxnD.4Gn@lugnet.com... (...) about (...) Was the cross post to lugnet.loc.us.nc a mistake? The rest of your post seems to be about Oregon. Mike -- Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring dot (...) (22 years ago, 23-May-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.loc.us.or.por)

post
(score: 1.023)

  Re: Lavender Brick Society

(...) You are completely right about MOCs being able to be posted in other groups. I intend, where appropriate, to cross-post any MOCs that I would post. Some people may not, its their choice I guess. (...) The short answer (and thats difficult) (...) (20 years ago, 19-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

post
(score: 1.023)

  picture help

Hello I just joined lugnet about 2 days ago and I need some help and advice. - First off how can I post a Picture in a message post like you guys do. - Second how do you posts pictures on brickshelf? is that a seprate website were you have to join (...) (19 years ago, 10-Jun-05, to lugnet.people)

post
(score: 1.023)

  Re: NR-75 - The Ghan (The way it should have been done ;-) )

(...) Hi me Peter again I forgot to add in my last post also that I find the "Post Heading" very offensive "NR-75 The Ghan (The way it should have been done)" Now I know you smiled at the end of it but I feel that Tim Gould posted the original Ghan (...) (19 years ago, 17-Oct-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

post
(score: 1.023)

  Re: Retro Bots

(...) Hey Wayne. Groovy Bots, keep up the good work. no problem, you can call me Dr. Terrible. I built acouple more bots awhile ago, too lazy to post the pic, so i'll post the pic in here >: D (URL) The hard part for me with bots would be the name (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

post
(score: 1.023)

  Re: Trading Post Board (was: Who needs some Spare Parts?)

Well guys, you want this trading board thingie ((URL) or not? Its been available for about three weeks, but not a single email. Good thing I'm an insensitive unreconstructed 19th century male, or I'd be getting a complex ;-) Mind you, I'm not real (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.au)

post
(score: 1.023)

  2 FREE Star Wars Post Cards in this Month's 'K-Zone' Mag

While shopping at Coles last night, my Husband noticed, in a rack near the registers, there is a rack of magazines. Sticking out were two Star Wars post cards... They are FREE when you buy the little magazine 'K-Zone' for kids (has SpiderMan on the (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

post
(score: 1.023)

  Re: Double the Fun

(...) That sounds like a good idea. Is there a reason such a code can't be placed on the posting form? The same code could be carried from the posting form to the preview form. That way, I won't write a post, hit Preview, check my ramblings, *post* (...) (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

post
(score: 1.023)

  Re: 1st post

(...) No shortage of buckets down here is south county, seems like all targets still have some. (...) Last one I got was in Long Beach on the way home from work last Friday. . .Skull Island for 14.99!! Secret Pic 'n Sav location that usually has (...) (26 years ago, 27-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.la.sa)

post
(score: 1.023)

  Last post until I get Reconnected

(FUT ?, I put it in MichLUG and loc.us.in.sb) To All, Well, among the never ending piles of boxes, LEGO containers, sets, furniture, etc. I thought I would post here. I am moving today to South Bend, Indiana, and I probably won't get connected down (...) (24 years ago, 14-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.loc.us.in.sbd, lugnet.people)

post
(score: 1.023)

  Re: First MOC post--minifig scale dropship

(...) Thanks for the warm welcome, Frank. I love the "Judge" (URL), and you set the standard for hand-held mech weapons. I'll post some individual Mech photos before long. Glad you liked it! I can't remember seeing anyone else use the technic (...) (20 years ago, 19-Apr-04, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

post
(score: 1.023)

  Re: Help! Can't post a specific message

(...) Oh. Sorry, I guess I wasn't explicit enough in my reply -- I consider that the behavior you encountered was a sort of bug. Although the code per se was functioning correctly, it wasn't being smart enough about whitespace (it saw whitespace (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jul-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 1.023)

  Re: 4 NEW Monorail Curves for 1 flat road plate from #6600 Highway set

(...) AHHH i'm replying to my own post.Ok i take back that last post the more i look at it the more it looks like the right ones. (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

post
(score: 1.023)

  Re: e-mail address

(...) Bruce, you need to fill in the posting setup at (URL) Note also that if you post using email or a newsreader, the settings on your email/news client must match the email you enter there. HTH ROSCO (19 years ago, 17-Sep-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 1.023)

  Re: Identity Theft

As an addendum to my prior post, I have copied the relevant portions of the LUGNET TERMS OF USE AGREEMENT (Version 1.0.1, 7 Mar 2000) here. Remember, these are the rules and standards that each and every individual posting to LUGNET agrees to abide (...) (23 years ago, 25-May-01, to lugnet.admin.terms)

post
(score: 1.023)

  Clicking Turntables . . .

I read someone else's post that on the Ogel Command Center set there are clicking turntables. Can anyone confirm this or post pictures? If this piece does exist my mecha building days just got a lot easier. More info!!! sun (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.build.mecha)

post
(score: 1.023)

  Gomgile Update

Eric Sophie asked me to post this update for him as he's still awaiting emal authorization to enable him to post. It's been over two weeks and it still isn't working for him. Gomgile Update: (URL) still it grows.... (23 years ago, 30-Dec-01, to lugnet.build.mecha) !

post
(score: 1.023)

  [part] mockup/for-post of 30407  [DAT]

i have several people asking what 30407 is. its not exactly finished. but im posting it so people can see what it is {I used swh4.dat for this {cause im lasy}} [unofficial/noncompleted post] 0 Name: sw30407.dat 0 Author: thomas burger 0 Inlined:1 16 (...) (25 years ago, 31-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

post
(score: 1.023)

  Re: Wanted

(...) Gal darnnit! Post in Buy,Sell, Trade, not here. (URL) is for castle discussion only, not requests for trade. GRRR, -Jason PS Once the owlery is done, and pictures taken please post here, we would love to see it. (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

post
(score: 1.023)

More:  Next Page >>