 People / 3145
Re: My move in progress
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.loc.us.or.por
Date:
Thu, 23 May 2002 20:24:24 GMT

"Tim Coats" <tcoats@cyberis.net> wrote in message
There don't appear to be a lot of Lego collectors in this area who know
about the Lugnet newsgroup anyway.  I actually live in Salem, which is • about
45 minutes drive or so from Beaverton.  I might be interested in helping
getting a Lego club going in this area, if we can find anyone else.

Sincerely,

Tim

Was the cross post to lugnet.loc.us.nc a mistake?  The rest of your post
seems to be about Oregon.

Mike

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?u=mpw - Brick Depot