 People / 3157
Re: My move in progress
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.loc.us.or.por
Date:
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 16:20:18 GMT

In lugnet.people, Tim Coats writes:
There don't appear to be a lot of Lego collectors in this area who know
about the Lugnet newsgroup anyway.  I actually live in Salem, which is about
45 minutes drive or so from Beaverton.  I might be interested in helping
getting a Lego club going in this area, if we can find anyone else.

Sincerely,

Tim

What exactly does a lego club do?  I know that in the area is a the PNLTC
(Pacific Northwest Lego Train Club) in the area.  But I am still unclear as
to what a lego club does.