  Search Results: post frequency
 Results 1681 – 1700 of about 37000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Modern Auction 8 Sets Advancing

[Modern Auction 8] - SETS (URL) *The auction is now advancing.* The auction will continue to advance every 24 hrs until all sets with bids are SOLD (G1 -> G2 -> SOLD). When a new bid is submitted, the status of the set will reset to OPEN, and then (...) (26 years ago, 19-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

post
(score: 0.897)

  Trading Fodder

Here is a list of the things I have found so far that I thought everyone here might be interested in trading for: QTY COLOR DESCRIPTION 1 GREY CRATER BASEPLATE 2 DK GREY BURPS 1 CANNON, BROWN BASE 1 CANNON, RED BASE 2 WHITE TOWN STRETCHERS 1 RED (...) (26 years ago, 19-Nov-98, to lugnet.loc.us.co.den)

post
(score: 0.897)

  Re: OK, who bought up all the 8480's in Columbus?!?

Michael Ulring wrote in message <3653BB58.3BE83705@e...uc.edu>... (...) No, I'll be going to Korea to see my wife. We were in Columbus last year with my parents, who had just moved, but that was because Val had time off the same time I did (we (...) (26 years ago, 19-Nov-98, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

post
(score: 0.897)

  **** BIG AUCTION ! ****

Heya all ! Here is my big auction. ALL sets are COMPLETELY in EXCELLENT condition with boxes and instructions. Only sets signed with "*" have only front and back parts of boxes but are completely with instructions and all parts. The rules are (...) (26 years ago, 19-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

post
(score: 0.897)

  Re: Re Sorry

In article <slrn75mnst.n02.matt...a.bu.edu>, Matthew Miller <lugnet.robotics@lugnet.com> quotes and writes (...) I think that you have hit the nail on the head there. I have read many articles on netiquette, and without exception they _all_ say (...) (26 years ago, 25-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

post
(score: 0.897)

  Re: CyberMaster memory limit?

In message <4.1.19981128170141....lepac.pt>, Laurentino Martins <lau@mail.telepac.pt> writes (...) This use of software to determine direction is what I was alluding to in an earlier post when the others were trying to get their mobile to travel in (...) (26 years ago, 28-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

post
(score: 0.897)

  Re: LEGO Dreams (was: Re: I think I'm getting too involved...

(...) Just check with security or store management first as you are practicing with property that is not your own. If you DO decide to practice, please post when/where, as I want to watch. :-) (26 years ago, 23-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

post
(score: 0.897)

  Re: Weird

(...) I wound up over-analyzing it, actually. See, before I even moved from the first post, I said to myself, 'hmm, prolly a math puzzle of some sort', and wrote down the cards... red king, black jack... then I clicked on the tornedo. Then I (...) (26 years ago, 29-Nov-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

post
(score: 0.897)

  Re: Flush? (was Re: Discussion Post: Auczilla

Also sprach Larry Pieniazek: : 2 - And I guess there is a chance I'll get the space bug harder, and try : to become Space Complete but that seems unlikely. Might go for M:tron : complete though, I am almost there. I think you said that just to scare (...) (26 years ago, 18-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

post
(score: 0.897)

  Modern Auction 8 - SETS update

[Modern Auction 8] [SETS] (2 URLs) The auction is now advancing - Next advancment is Saturday around noon - The auction will continue to advance every 24 hrs until all sets with bids are SOLD (G2 -> G2 -> SOLD). When a new bid is submitted, the (...) (26 years ago, 21-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

post
(score: 0.897)

  Re: Should RTL be hosted on this server?

(...) <snip> (...) For me, and many others with terrible newsservers, this is a big advantage. I have to use Dejanews to read RTL if I want to stay current with posts. While I like Dejanews as an archiving service, it is not ideal to use it as a (...) (26 years ago, 30-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

post
(score: 0.897)

  RTL/Lugnet Crossposting

Just a quick question for the future... Is it considered inappropriate to post a message with the same content (Mainly auctions) to both RTL and Lugnet? Thanks, Pawel (26 years ago, 2-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

post
(score: 0.897)

  Lego Conventions

I was wondering if any Lego conventions are held anywhere in the US. I live in the Midwest and oppurtunities to interact with other Lego people are far and few with nothing inbetween. Please post any info you may have. Thanks James (26 years ago, 25-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

post
(score: 0.897)

  What I'm up to - RCX Piglet 0.6

I thought I'd post an example programme in RCX Piglet. I'm not yet completely comfortable with the language design, so there's still no live implementation on the RCX (just various simulations in Java, which are easier to debug). I took the (...) (26 years ago, 6-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

post
(score: 0.897)

  Re: Todd, are there any Scala sets in 1997?...

(...) This is the correct post this time! Incorrect post was for '99 sets. 3200 Beauty Studio 3201 Living Room 3202 Laundry Room 3203 Dressing Table 3240 Ashley's Miniature Garden 3241 Nusery 3242 Bathroom Grahame Reid (26 years ago, 22-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.database)

post
(score: 0.897)

  Re: Flush? (was Re: Discussion Post: Auczilla

(...) Oh, I don't count on you at all anymore. In fact, I didn't mean to imply that the market (or sellers anyway) DEPENDS on you. I just think you did a lot to "prime the pump" as you put it. It seems to have taken off pretty well. (26 years ago, 18-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

post
(score: 0.897)

  Re: local user groups...

(...) Actually, he's subscribed to the crynwr mailing list... To post to lugnet, you will have to fill in a form. To read it, you can just point your favorite newsreader at news://lugnet.com/lu....us.az.phx And see the posts. For further (...) (26 years ago, 4-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

post
(score: 0.897)

  >> AUCTION UPDATE 1 <<

Heya all ! Here is my big auction. ALL sets are COMPLETELY in EXCELLENT condition with boxes and instructions. Only sets signed with "*" have only front and back parts of boxes but are completely with instructions and all parts. The rules are (...) (26 years ago, 23-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

post
(score: 0.897)

  Re: 1999 comments

(...) I don't remember seeing the Hoth lookout post before. I assume that either comes with the Snowspeeder, or is not actually available (but LEGO doesn't seem to put not-for-sale decorative stuff in their catalogs any more). (...) Hugely tall (...) (26 years ago, 7-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

post
(score: 0.897)

  >> AUCTION UPDATE 2 <<

Heya all ! Here is my big auction. ALL sets are COMPLETELY in EXCELLENT condition with boxes and instructions. Only sets signed with "*" have only front and back parts of boxes but are completely with instructions and all parts. The rules are (...) (26 years ago, 23-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

post
(score: 0.897)

More:  Next Page >>