 Local / United States / Colorado / Denver / 61
60  |  62
Subject:
Trading Fodder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co.den
Date:
Thu, 19 Nov 1998 15:50:29 GMT

Here is a list of the things I have found so far that I thought everyone here
might be interested in trading for:

QTY COLOR DESCRIPTION
1 GREY CRATER BASEPLATE
2 DK GREY BURPS
1 CANNON, BROWN BASE
1 CANNON, RED BASE
2 WHITE TOWN STRETCHERS
1 RED TOWN HAND TRUCK (DOLLY)
3 GREEN PALM LEAVES
2 BLUE 3 X 4 WINDOWS W/ WHITE FRAMES
1 BLUE 3 X 4 WINDOW W/ BLUE SHUTTERS
8 YELLOW TOWN LIFE VESTS
6 BLUE 3 X 4 SLOPES
2 BLUE 3 X 2 SLOPES
4 BLUE 3 X 1 SLOPES
4 BLUE 2 X 4 SLOPES
4 BLUE 2 X 2 SLOPES
4 BLUE 2 X 2 CORNER SLOPES
3 RED 2 X 4 TOWN WINDOWS, OLD STYLE
1 WHITE 2 X 4 TOWN WINDOW, OLD STYLE
1 RED 2 X 2 TOWN WINDOW, OLD STYLE
3 YELLOW 2 X 2 TOWN WINDOWS, OLD STYLE

I have a few things that I know I should have, but don't want to post them
until I'm sure that I still have them.  (I would be nothing more than a tease)

Here are some of the things that I am looking for in particular:

QTY COLOR DESCRIPTION
3 GREY EXPLORIENS HELMETS
4 GOLD LAUNCH COMMAND VISORS
2 EXPLORIENS TORSOS
3 PNEUMATIC CYLINDERS, OLD STYLE (SINGLE PORT)

TRANS-ORANGE WINDOWS, WINDSCREENS, CANOPIES, ETC.

I'm assuming that Larry wants the slopes and Roby & Heather want the
windows.  I'll reserve those items for you until we can get together again.

Let me know if there is anything else that you are looking for in particular, and
I'll see what I have in my collection.

Duane