 Local / United States / Colorado / Denver / 64
Re: Trading Fodder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co.den
Date:
Thu, 19 Nov 1998 19:28:21 GMT

Larry Pieniazek writes:

TRANS-ORANGE WINDOWS, WINDSCREENS, CANOPIES, ETC.

What do you mean by windows in this context? I have some of the trans
orange inverted windscreens and the octagonal canopies.

Basically, I want anything a minifig can see though that is trans-orange and
will fit in a space theme.  I am using windows as a generic term.  The
octagonal canopies are what I'm especially interested in.

I'm assuming that Larry wants the slopes and Roby & Heather want the
windows.  I'll reserve those items for you until we can get together again.

Well I want the windows too, so we need to haggle a bit, I guess. :-) I
want the blue slopes pretty badly so maybe we need to get together soon!

I figured that you would want the yellow windows at least.  I will look tonight,
but I think that I might have some blue peaked slopes too.

- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.