 Local / United States / Colorado / Denver / 62
Re: Trading Fodder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co.den
Date:
Thu, 19 Nov 1998 18:08:36 GMT

Duane Hess wrote:

Here is a list of the things I have found so far that I thought everyone here
might be interested in trading for:

QTY     COLOR   DESCRIPTION
1       GREY    CRATER BASEPLATE
2       DK GREY BURPS
1               CANNON, BROWN BASE
1               CANNON, RED BASE
2       WHITE   TOWN STRETCHERS
1       RED     TOWN HAND TRUCK (DOLLY)
3       GREEN   PALM LEAVES
2       BLUE    3 X 4 WINDOWS W/ WHITE FRAMES
1       BLUE    3 X 4 WINDOW W/ BLUE SHUTTERS
8       YELLOW  TOWN LIFE VESTS
6       BLUE    3 X 4 SLOPES
2       BLUE    3 X 2 SLOPES
4       BLUE    3 X 1 SLOPES
4       BLUE    2 X 4 SLOPES
4       BLUE    2 X 2 SLOPES
4       BLUE    2 X 2 CORNER SLOPES
3       RED     2 X 4 TOWN WINDOWS, OLD STYLE
1       WHITE   2 X 4 TOWN WINDOW, OLD STYLE
1       RED     2 X 2 TOWN WINDOW, OLD STYLE
3       YELLOW  2 X 2 TOWN WINDOWS, OLD STYLE

I have a few things that I know I should have, but don't want to post them
until I'm sure that I still have them.  (I would be nothing more than a tease)

TRANS-ORANGE WINDOWS, WINDSCREENS, CANOPIES, ETC.

What do you mean by windows in this context? I have some of the trans
orange inverted windscreens and the octagonal canopies.

I'm assuming that Larry wants the slopes and Roby & Heather want the
windows.  I'll reserve those items for you until we can get together again.

Well I want the windows too, so we need to haggle a bit, I guess. :-) I
want the blue slopes pretty badly so maybe we need to get together soon!

- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.