  Search Results: post frequency
 Results 1361 – 1380 of about 37000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Post RLD Fest confirmed @Twickenham 11 August 10am

(...) I certainly hope to get there, for a couple of hours anyway. We are flying out to LL Germany on the Tuesday and the wife claims there are things to be done before we go, so I might not get a pass for the full day :-( Huw (22 years ago, 6-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Re: Post RLD Fest confirmed @Twickenham 11 August 10am

Here's an updated list. It's getting international flavour to it! (...) *16 Craig Stevens (sorry, missed you out before) *17 Mark Nash *18 Tom Pitt-Chambers? *19 Phil Traviss *20 Christian Kruetze *21 Mark Palmer A nice mix of the usual suspects and (...) (22 years ago, 8-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Re: Post RLD Fest confirmed @Twickenham 11 August 10am

(...) Sorry David, I'll have to demote you to 22, and go to bed! Mark (22 years ago, 8-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Re: Post RLD Fest confirmed @Twickenham 11 August 10am

(...) **22 David Till **23 Pete Callaway I have arranged for a "sort corner" again when you all get bored watching trains go round a track. This time, we'll have more room than at Jono's and I'll bring my laptop with instruction scans on CD. I'm (...) (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Re: Post RLD Fest confirmed @Twickenham 11 August 10am

"Phil Traviss" <phil.traviss@xpertsystems.com> wrote in message news:H0qCDo.2yI@lugnet.com... (...) Seconded. The whole weekend was excellent. I guess it's been so quiet in here due to people sorting through their '1Kg' :-) Chloe says thanks to (...) (22 years ago, 12-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Re: Post RLD Fest confirmed @Twickenham 11 August 10am

(...) I also think it was excellent. I am already looking forward to the next event in Oktober. I hope to see you all again in two month time. Christian (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Re: Post RLD Fest confirmed @Twickenham 11 August 10am

(...) h (...) Excellent, thanks Phil. I did what turns out to be a similar calculation, and got just over 1000, but I think yours is more mathematically correct. Huw (22 years ago, 21-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Re: Post-processing huge [POV] text files in Delphi

You could use the 'text' type and process the reading and writing line by line manly insteat by using tstringlist, I asume. quick code for quick copy: var infile, outfile: text; line: string; assignfile(infile, 'bigfile.pov'); reset(infile); (...) (22 years ago, 7-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Re: (Post do Laurentino Martins - brevemente usando a sua própria conta da Lugnet)

(...) bem, é mm ambicioso esse teu projecto. para já posso dar poucas dicas, entrei no mundo do mindstorms à pouquissimo tempo. além disso ando ocupadissimo, peguei durante a primeira semana e estou à duas semanas a tentar ter um tempinho livre para (...) (22 years ago, 25-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.pt)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Post com preços dos sets de 2003

em (URL) q vai haver gente muito contente com os novos sets de comboios (né pedro) e muita gente, muita mm, com os novos sets starwars do tipo AT-AT (eu, claro). e muita gente triste com os preços. 9 dolares pelos minis??? muito caros, muito mm tb (...) (22 years ago, 2-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.pt)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Re: Post com preços dos sets de 2003

(...) deves ter razão em relação aos dolares australianos. um mini, nove dolares é muito caro. o preço q tinha ouvido falar era de uns 4,5 euros/dolares. no lugnet/loc/australia tb fala do reaparecimento do town em 2003. se as suspeitas se (...) (22 years ago, 2-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.pt)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Re: Um post do Daniel Pereira (em breve entre nós)

Parece-me que o que precisas e' de um veiculo com duas mudancas. O mesmo motor serve para tudo isso. Quando roda numa direccao usa a foça desmultiplicada para arrancar (chamemos-lhe a 1a mudanca), e quando roda na outra direccao, usas rodas dentadas (...) (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.pt)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Re: Post your mosaic

(...) OK, I'll bite. The two I've done so far are my tributes to the classical quartet named bond and can be seen and read about here: (URL) Am slowing developing a series of small & medium sized Star Wars related pics too. John, #388 (22 years ago, 15-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.mosaic)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Re: Post from Matt Sklar: Among other things, a way to build multiple stories using baseplates

(...) (URL) Another view from my Brickshelf gallery. If you lay a baseplate on top of a brick right on the studs, no tiles or anything, then the baseplate is exactly one plate high. It can then be built into the structure securely. -Andy Lynch (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.build, FTX)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Re: Post-classic space

(...) I did something along those lines a while ago: (URL) tried to use classic & futron styles, but the colors are closer to futron. Jeff (21 years ago, 30-Jun-03, to lugnet.space)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Re: Post-classic space

(...) maybe use the colors from one theme, & the forms from the other, or mix colors...yellow & white, green & blue, etc. Hmm... Jeff (21 years ago, 30-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Re: Post-classic space

snipped and quoting Paul Baulch here: (...) If memory serves me well CS was grey and blue with trans-yellow. Then it went to white with blue with trans-blue. This was the time my brother started collecting the space LEGO I now own and neither of us (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Re: First Post! (And a place to get current sets at less than MSRP)

Keith- Does this store also sell rare/discontinued sets? (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Re: First post - Any beach on the Moon base?

now THAT'S what i call cool! Rob (21 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.space)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Re: Test post

(...) The street is 20 studs wide (the shoulders or grassy areas are each 8 studs wide). I am thinking that the bins will be on an additional base plate that will be connected to a T-junction base plate. The bin will be right on the edge of the (...) (21 years ago, 3-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.us.lrgoaa)

post
(score: 1.024)

More:  Next Page >>