 Organizations / United States / LRGOAA / 21
Re: Test post
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lrgoaa
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 2004 10:56:34 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lrgoaa, Titus Gabriel Petrut wrote:
BTW. Yesterday, having a day off, I built a robot for this event. I have tested
it with the remote and works nice. Jona, when you have a little time, can you
tell me how wide is  the street, what distance from the edge is the bin situated
and the bin is 8 studs by 8 studs? Thanks.

The street is 20 studs wide (the shoulders or grassy areas are each 8 studs
wide). I am thinking that the bins will be on an additional base plate that will
be connected to a T-junction base plate. The bin will be right on the edge of
the connected plate. I hope to have some images of this set up soon. As for the
bin, I think we said 8 x 8 studs because we wanted to move the front and rear
bars a little bit further away from the side of the bin. I haven't mocked this
new style up yet, but again hope to get it done soon.

Jona