 Organizations / United States / LRGOAA / 20
Re: Test post
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lrgoaa
Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 2004 14:59:18 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lrgoaa, Jona Jeffords wrote:
Gabe told me he was unable to post to this group. I am testing this now.

I had a verry good time, and my friend Christina too. Unfortunately I didn't had
much time to work on my sumo bots programs and I had a bad start with both of
them. But that's life. I was pretty dissapointed about my maze bot. I couldn't
make it work properly and that consumed a lot of my time. But I was happy to see
that my line follower was on the good path even without much work on the
program. As usual, Steve had the fastest line follower, made out with JB's new
Brute Force Brick, which allowed him to use 3 light sensors and 4 EOPD's! But I
was most impressed by Brian's robot, Trecker, built in Ben Hur's style, using 3
light sensors, that followed the line precisely and even backed up when it
overshoot the line! It was amazing! Seeng that was the best of the day.
Congratulations Brian! Hope to see you at our Take Out The Garbage Event...

BTW. Yesterday, having a day off, I built a robot for this event. I have tested
it with the remote and works nice. Jona, when you have a little time, can you
tell me how wide is  the street, what distance from the edge is the bin situated
and the bin is 8 studs by 8 studs? Thanks.

I don't have pictures of the event...

Gabe