 Local / United Kingdom / 8469
Re: Post RLD Fest confirmed @Twickenham 11 August 10am
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 14:57:57 GMT

Just wanted to thank Mark on behalf of everyone who made it on Sunday to
this fest, for the organising, publicising and general running around (and
thanks to Linda and Chloe (Fest Catering Inc) for the lunch!).

Seconded. The whole weekend was excellent. I guess it's been so quiet in
here due to people sorting through their '1Kg' :-)

I also think it was excellent. I am already looking forward to the next
event in Oktober.
I hope to see you all again in two month time.

Christian