 Local / United Kingdom / 8461
Re: Post RLD Fest confirmed @Twickenham 11 August 10am
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 18:45:30 GMT

Hi guys

Thank you, to all involved in a great weekend.

The people at Legoland Windsor where just the best.
and the Lego parts we all got was overwhelming.

I just wish I could have stayed longer at the post RDL fest as I had a
flight to catch,(back to Aberdeen) maybe next time :)

And to all the folk who didn’t go to the RDL. GO NEXT TIME you will not
regret it.

Well it was nice to meet other AFOLs and I hope to see you all at some event
in the future.

bye