 Local / United Kingdom / 8444
Re: Post RLD Fest confirmed @Twickenham 11 August 10am
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 01:32:33 GMT

Here's an updated list.  It's getting international flavour to it!

1  Mark Morgan
2  Nathaniel Cross
3  Jono + 2 guests
4
5
6  Huw Millington
7  Jason Railton
8  Gael Frazier
9  Simon Bennett
10 Michael LeCount
11 Ian Grieg
12 Duncan Titmarsh
13 Tony Priestman
14 James Stacey
15 Steven Locke
*16 Craig Stevens (sorry, missed you out before)
*17 Mark Nash
*18 Tom Pitt-Chambers?
*19 Phil Traviss
*20 Christian Kruetze
*21 Mark Palmer

A nice mix of the usual suspects and new blood!

I'm now sorted for a spare ticket, thanks Simon.

Mark