 Local / United Kingdom / 8460
Re: Blue Hopper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 16:20:43 GMT

If all else fails, I'll crack open a fresh one for you.

There may well be several others in the UK who bought multiples of this
set in the recent past.

Does this mean you're a Train head?

Wanna join the NBLTC, Britain's premier Lego Train Club?

Tony

On Mon, 12 Aug 2002, Simon Gammon (<m8dDZDFQaEW9Ew7D@gammon.demon.co.uk>
) wrote at 23:36:48

I know that a while back there was a discussion on the various
collections of great numbers of Blue Hoppers (4536). I wonder if anyone
has a similarly large pile of the instructions that they need a home
for. I have recently acquired a blue hopper sans instructions and I have
printed off a copy from Brickshelf (thanks KL), but I can't trace a
"proper" copy; Bricklink can't help either, rare though this is. If
anyone has a spare, please drop me a line.

--
Tony Priestman