 Local / United Kingdom / 8459
8458  |  8460
Subject:
More thanks and a request
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 22:03:08 GMT

First, my thanks to everyone involved in organising the RLD tour - both from
Legoland and from this community.  I had a great time, despite a lot of
driving.  I don't think I had a budget in mind, but ended up spending over
£200 too so the 10% (and, in some cases, 19%) off was very useful.

Yes, it's quiet here as everyone's sorting, but I'd like to ask a question
of anyone who was on the afternoon session.  Did anyone find any 2x2 45°
internal corner slope bricks in green?  I'm only after 2 in total.  If you
have one or two, please e-mail me and I'll let you know what I've sorted out
so far.

In fact, any roof corners in black, brown and dk grey are of interest.

What does anyone else want in particular?  I think it's too much effort for
everyone to list everything they've actually got.

I never did find another tan 1x2+jet though...

Jason J Railton